I went to Nagaoka Winter Firework with my friend.It was very beautiful.I wasn’t able to see the fireworks this summer, so I was very happy to see them.
My hometown is Akita. I went back to my hometown last week and made a lot of memories.I went to a cafe with my friend. It’s my second time going there.I had a lunch plate.It was very delicious.
Last week, I went to Disney land with my friend.It was a year since I went there.It was during the Minnie Mouse event, so the park was turned pink and it was so cute. We had a lot of fun riding many attractions and eating delicious foods. I want to go again.
Very beautiful! I've never seen fireworks in winter, so I want to go there.
返信削除I recalled I hadn't seen fireworks this year when I read your blog even though it's already December! I want to see it next year.
返信削除I didn't know that we can see fireworks in winter. I want to see it.
返信削除I didn't know there are winter fireworks in Nagaoka! I want to see it!
返信削除